Follow me? :)
Contact info
msn : omgaperson@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome honey
I blog about somethings going on in my life, or some photos I like, some are from me and others well found on the Internet. Simple inspiration I could get from just about anything, if I'm found with my camera and what not.
tagboard here. exact width of 400, height of 200

Tuesday 21 June 2011 08:52
Waking up this morning, next to Fluffy.
How I love to wake up to a smiling face, I just get a very warm feeling in my heart
Which made me believe, yes I'm still human, I can love another someday.

Less than that, I had to pack my clothing and head to my grandmothers' today.
It's Aboriginal Day, and the last day of high school. Summer break is almost here.
What does summer have in store for my friends and I?