Follow me? :)
Contact info
msn : omgaperson@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome honey
I blog about somethings going on in my life, or some photos I like, some are from me and others well found on the Internet. Simple inspiration I could get from just about anything, if I'm found with my camera and what not.
tagboard here. exact width of 400, height of 200

Sunday 19 June 2011 17:25
Don't Be So Foolish.
This isn’t the time for me to be exposing my feelings, but frankly I don’t care. 

person a: I’m and utterly disgusted with you at the moment. Honestly I don’t even know about more about what might happen later on with us. If there even will be at this point anymore. I am watch you destroy your self slowly, all the parties, all the drugs, everything. Just stop. I want to say go back to the way you were, because when we talk I know it is still there. I see it in there you just hide behind everything so you feel nothing. It was better when you felt everything.

person b: I won’t stop talking to you no matter what. I can’t have anything happen to you because you think I’m your world and I just need a break from that. I don’t want you to go off and do something stupid like suicide. I know your personality better then anyone. I know you would do it. I know if i am not there for a second it would cross your mind. Remember I care for you so much. You have no idea what it is like to lose someone you care about. It is the worst feeling anyone could ever have, so if I am your world you wouldn’t go off any destroy it. As for you, express your self more. Tell people your feelings. Stop hiding it all inside. If you don’t get help I will get it for you. I won’t let you die.