Follow me? :)
Contact info
msn : omgaperson@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome honey
I blog about somethings going on in my life, or some photos I like, some are from me and others well found on the Internet. Simple inspiration I could get from just about anything, if I'm found with my camera and what not.
tagboard here. exact width of 400, height of 200

Sunday 19 June 2011 17:16
Why can’t everything have no strings attached?
I have the sick feeling in my gut, do I let go, or do I move on. What the fuck is holding me back? should I just wait it out? I’m so lost and confused. Maybe these should be thoughts for another night, not tonight.
I have no idea what I’m doing anymore, it’s just being done. Summer break needs to come faster so I wont have nights like these. I shouldn’t avoid my problems anymore. I have to make decisions instead of always saying I don’t know what to do